Monday, May 15, 2006

One Day to Go!

OK I am giddy, I am tired, I am a bundle of emotions! I can't wait to hit the road on Wed a.m. and head out to CKU to spend some time with the girls, play and relax!! However, there is still so much to be done I am getting plum worn out. I need to sit down, make a list, prioritize and then go forward. SO MUCH TO DO!

OK that said, all is well, kids are definatly in Spring Fever mode with our lovely warm 80 degree weather and sunshine all day. Lil' Micheal bug is an allergy nightmare with the gunk in the air... had to start him on breathing treatments tonight. Hope that is not a pain in Ed's side while I am gone. I don't know how much Ed is enjoying his "vacation" time off (HA!) from work since he keeps getting calls. Poor guy. Hope he can have some R&R with the kids... I know Micheal is tickled pink to have Daddy home with him!!

Also on a happy note, a piano is coming our way this week! Our roomie Liz purchased one for herself and it will be a nice addition to the house. Very fun thing to see coming!!

OK off to dishes and toilee' scrubs! If I dont' make it back before D-day... wish me luck!

Until then :O) smiles :O)

3 comments:

:Jayne said...

Mornin' Darla!
Have a great time at CKU! You deserve a break, so ENJOY!
:Jayne

nickle831 said...

Hi Darla, Don't ware yourself out before you go, you don't want to miss out on any of the fun!
Nichole

crazydarla said...

I am sooo excited!!! CANT WAIT GIRLIE!!