Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Well HELLO Friends...

Let me just tell you, MAY has been one of the CRAZIEST months of my WHOLE life! OYE!!!

Between kids, home, running "taxi", visitors and traveling I am plum beat! Whew!! I have one more crazy weekend to go then hopefully we'll get back to some normal days around here. Tomorrow is the kids last day of school, so I am sure we'll have a week of chaos adjusting there and then I will be babysitting my 2 favorite lil' blondie boys for a few weeks. No vacations this summer, just hanging out, enjoying the sun and family and friends. Fun times.

Not a whole lot more to report, just busy as always. CKU was a nice refreshing break but it was hectic to I didn't really come home feeling 'rested' per say, just refreshed?! But it was so fun!! I am looking forward to Summer break though.

Well, that is about it for my ramblings today. Dishes to wash, beds to be made. You know the grind?!

until next time.... me

No comments: