Monday, May 01, 2006

Tagged again... Shar is to blame this time! :O)

OK OK OK here goes, thanks Shar, I have to actually THINK about these answers! Darla

Name 5 Things That:

Make You Smile
1 My flowers in bloom outside
2 Seeing my dh pull up in the driveway each evening
3 Watching my boys play together (14 and 5 yrs old)
4 Playing basketball outside with my kids
5 Being able to run to my sisters new house in 5 min or less
You Can See on Your Desk Right Now
1 Tall glass of water with a straw
2 Basket full of craft paints
3 Daughters eye glitter
4 Stacks of cardstock and bazzill
5 All my ribbon and flowers for scrapbooking
Kept You Busy Over the Weekend
1 Helping my sister move to her new house
2 Finding my kitchen after 2 days of neglect
3 Working in the veggie garden clearing debree
4 Running kids to activities
5 Megga huge overspending grocery shopping trip
Regular Stuff You Will Do this Week
1 Clean house Mon, Wed and Fri
2 Drive ds to and from school everyday
3 Keep working on my yardwork, flowers, etc
4 Laundry laundry laundry
5 Watch Survivor and American Idol
You Said to Make Someone SMILE
1 Sang with the radio and made ds smile and laugh
2 Tickled my baby ds and we both smiled
3 Told my dd that her idea for a project was a good one
4 Teased my sister about her EMERALD green carpet in the bedroom
5 Told the kids we could have ice cream after dinner

GREAT TAG... now I tag ROBIN!

No comments: