Friday, May 12, 2006

TGIF?!?!

Thank GOODNESS it's Friday? Maybe?

Having another run of crazy days ahead of me, not sure I am ready or prepared for any of it, but here it comes! These crazy jamn packed days are SO not my icing on the cake! LOL I like a bit of running, but not marathons!

Today, Friday, I have been pretty slow, but tonight will be mahem getting the final stuff ready to do our big yard sale on Saturday. Sat is pretty much taken up with that activity. Sunday is of course Church and let us not forget Mother's Day... also going to be my hustle around and get things caught up day! Mon and Tues I will spend with my sister helping her with some things in her new home and also getting my house and family prepped for me to be gone. Wed a.m. I will be OFF for a fun adventure at CKU Provo (scrapbooking event) and won't be back until the next Sunday! Then it is the kids last week of school and then the SOCCER Crazies come back again to invade us for State Soccer tournie! We'll see if I make it.

TGIF?

3 comments:

Kip said...

whoaaaaaaaa, sounds like a busy time in your household as always!! You'll love CKU though. Is this an album one too?
Anyway, take a deep breath and just enjoy the hustle bustle.

xxoo,
Kipper

JulesinParadise said...

Wow! you are one busy monkey, Darla. Hope you have a blast at CKU and we will miss you muchly!

nickle831 said...

Good Luck Darla!!