Wednesday, May 10, 2006

A New Layout Last Night!


This is a fun Layout I did last night of myself and my dd Tiffany. Robin did this really neat photo shoot with us earlier this spring and these 'sillies' were amongst my personal favorites! I had to scrapbook them simply because they show the real deal... no one smiles perfect, nobody's hair is always perfect. Tiff and I have a special relationship and I think the photos tell the story well. The pp is Daisy D's, the stickers are the new Bazzill Chip Toppers, the leather frame is MM, the flower is Prima and the hearts are QK shapes. Pretty simple LO but a fun one! Enjoy!

Darla

6 comments:

crazydarla said...

I love teh pix Robin! You did a great job!!! I love this LO too!! (hee hee) :O)

Cindy Marchant said...

Oh Darla, this is soooo wonderful!!! I think they are great pics, Robin!!! Lovely, lovely lovely.

Cindy

Shar said...

Oh how cute, Dar!! I love it. :) The pics are too cute and the layout you did with them is fab!!

Cynthia said...

Fun, Darla! When did you get this blog? :)

JulesinParadise said...

Darla, I think you are both perfectly lovely. What a great layout...love how you arranged everything! way to go, pal.

Ruth.E said...

Yes you can see the wonderful relationship you have, it has moved me to tears, quite literally, I can feel the love. What can I say, this is one of the best LOs I have ever seen simply from the emotions it brought out in me. So glad I came to see the prom photo and read on.
Ruth