Sunday, August 31, 2008

OK here goes : THE HOUSE










Here are the pix of the new house.... they are in all sorts of odd order so bear with me. If you have questions, let me know, I'll do my best to answer!
So, here goes..

Stairs down to basement from livingroom
Upclose of the blue tiles on the gas fireplace in the LR (so pretty!)
Main bath upstairs with jaquzzi tub (LOVE it!)
Master bedroom closet and bath view from the den
Master bedroom view of the den
Master bedroom with view of den, bath and walk in closet (ohh yeah baby)
Livingroom from entryway (tell me how I'll clean those windows??)
Entryway from livingroom (double doors, so nice!)
Diningroom from kitchen (love the blinds IN side the glass doors)
Kitchen from diningroom (Look at the pantry! in the corner! it's huge!)

What do you think?
Luvs, Darla

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

B-E-A-utiful!!!

:Jayne said...

It looks absolutely beautiful!!!!! I love your fireplace, can't wait to see what you do with the place!
Congrats on your new, nice home!
:J

Kip said...

Wow, it's georgous Darla!!

Anonymous said...

You call a window cleaning service! lol I love your home it is beautiful.. We got moved too. It was alot of work but so worth it. Love you! Odessa