Friday, August 29, 2008

The SABERTOOTH MOUSE Attack!




YES, you read right. It was in fact a huge, monsterous thing, a mouse in our garage at the new house and that stinkin' horrid thing BIT ME!!!!! Oh my gosh I about had a stroke too - sneaky lil' devil, I reached down to pick up a box and felt something wiggle by my little baby pinkie finger and before I could think to jump or scream he was BITING ME!!! So, off I went for a tetnus shot and a lot of laughs from the nurses at my Dr office. Now, the joke is "are you craving cheese?" and the fact that a "sabertooth mouse" attacked me. Not funny people, not funny in the least! (Blake, John, that would be YOU GUYS thank you...) I am wounded here don't ya know?????

Geesh! So, now here we are about 10 mouse traps later and the dang thing keeps sneaking in and out of the garage in the broad daylight with all of us out there, he is a brave soul I tell ya. That's ok, I'll get him, I will! Then we'll see who gets the last laugh! Ha ha ha!

Darla

1 comment:

:Jayne said...

OMG!!! I'm LMAO! I hope you are okay.
:J