Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Almost 2 years



Wow....I realized today that it has been almost 2 years since I started this crazy health and fitness thing and although I often get discouraged at how slow my weight has come off, I know that the past 2 years have been some of the funnest and happiest times of my adult life! I am a totally different girl than I was 2 years ago! And I love it! Here is what I wrote on my blog 2 years ago to the day when I started this... Aug 21, 2006 "get some quality excersize time in with my slave driver sister " meaning, Lisa my big sis who pushed me to get to start this and helped me get where I am now! Whoo whoo thank you sis!

I am thinking I will have to do a before/after photo thing again here... just for fun. I love to do that, it makes it so much more real to me to SEE where I was before. So, I know your all sick of these pix but here goes... the old one is with my sisters Carlee and Lisa (I am in the green tee)almost exactly 2 years ago, and the new one was last weekend with my OTHER sisters Odessa and Tammy (Ed's lil' sisters)over in Boise (I am in the pink). Wow! I like the new one much more!!
Pat pat pat my own back, I can reach back there now you know! ;O)

Have a GREAT day!
Darla

2 comments:

:Jayne said...

It doesn't seem like two years! btw, you've been awarded, see my blog!

:J

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you!!!
Shine on,
Tammy