Sunday, August 24, 2008

Wer'e "IN"

Everything is out of the old and into the new - sort of. We moved every single freakin' thing we owned in 2 days. We busted butt all day Fri and Sat and have it all piled a mile high in the new garage and only have a minor heap pile in the old house garage for the dump and to donate to thrift shop. *sigh* It has been an extremely long and rough weekend and although I am LOVE LOVE LOVING the new place I am still feeling overwhelmed and stressed. It is hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel right now.
Lots more to report but I am wiped out and crashing - Ed is working on getting computers all up and going so I may/may not be online a lot. Just don't forget me! OK?

HUGS and well wishes!
Darla

3 comments:

:Jayne said...

We won't forget you! Can't wait to see the new place.

:J

Robin said...

how could i do that!!???

JulesinParadise said...

Glad to hear you got out and in and all is well. Thinking of you, J