Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Day two - check!


OK more like 1/2 a check. Running was no good this morning! Whaaaa! :O( I went to the gym and did a so-so workout mostly bc I was showing my friend how to do the new fitness routine (aka torture) that the trainer guy taught me... but that was ok bc I was going out to run anyway. HA! Well, my sister Lisa, her daughter Mindy and my best friend Lisa all met up bright and early at 6 a.m. downtown to hit the greenbelt. We decided to do a different section than normal.... the regular part is 2.34 miles - this one was only 1.39 miles. We ran a good part of it but did a lot of walking too. We really SHOULD have done a 2nd lap but we all wussed out. Danggit! I really need to be pushing harder. My dang thighs are so sore from these workouts though it is hard. Anyway, at least I went. However, at this rate I'll never get into a sexy cute lil' bikini! (Was I ever?) LOL I just don't want to go out lookin' like ol' Marge up there... think I'll have to keep her around to remind me of what I need to be doing? You think so too? Maybe tonight I can do a bit more if time allows? If not there is tommorrow and I will push myself harder!

That is about all that is going on here aside from the drag of packing and cleaning. I cannot wait to start moving and get this all over with!!!!!!!

Tommorrow: all about the great quest for a purple iPod - stay tuned!

Later!
Darla

No comments: