Friday, August 15, 2008

jello legs






Well, much to my oldest son Chris' dismay, I am temporarily over the pear shaped body incident and onto better food images for my body. Like today, I do believe that after a 40 minute training session with the fitness guru dude at Anytime Fitness my legs have indeed turned into a blob of jello. Seriously. No more pear concerns for now, just jello, wiggly, wobbly, jiggle and wiggle jello legs. I can barely stand up now and walking up and down the stairs - ah ha ha ha hahahahhahahah! Funny.

Yes, just call me Jello Legs for today. (Sorry son)


Darla


**just wanted to add**
It is now 11:30 pm and what a funky night we had! Two of the kids and I went out with my sister Lisa and her kids to dinner and did some backtoschool shopping then met up with our friend Liz and my youngest son Micheal at the park for some nighttime frizbee! (Started as frizbee golf and turned into a lot of fun) After that we went back to my sisters to play "Apples to Apples" and had homemade carmel corn and it was silly crazy fun. THANK YOU to my sis for a great night of fun and THANK YOU to my kids for ALL being such good sports! It was not such a lonesome and boring night as I was afraid it would be! :O)

No comments: