Sunday, August 03, 2008

Well hello there

Hello out there in blogger world. Sorry I have not been around much the past couple of days - busy busy you know!?
So, Sat was a sort of busy but lazy day. I did get a workout in, did FABULOUS on my foods, got some megga housework done, and went out for a super yum dinner with friends and STILL stayed good on my food points! WHOOWHOO! (even had a bit left for some licorice too!)
Sunday, so far so good. I was up megga early this a.m. - went to the gym for a good hard workout then my bf Lisa met me at 6:3o this morn and we went for a long walk/run and it felt SO good! Lisa did great, I was quite impressed! Of course she ran way faster than I did (long legs vs short nubber legs not fair) but we had fun and had a great talk too! Feeling really good about the day so far.
Not much else going on here. Chris got home last night from his High Adventure for Scouts/Church and was wiped out - poor duffer. Today will just be working on packing and cleaning and I am trying to come up with some fab dinner idea but nothing is popping into my head right this second. Hmmmm
That is it!
Hope your enjoying your weekend!

Darla

No comments: