Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I'm still alive amongst the boxes

As previously stated, we are IN the new house, good bye and toodaloo to the old place, however, I am more than burried with work at the new place! OYE! I have been cleaning and unpacking and donating and trashing and purging like a crazy woman!
So, yes, I am still alive, but just a hermit amongst all the 10000001 boxes I have to go through! Ed is burried himself - at work - so the internet set up is going slow but sure. I'll be on my own computer soon though, just be patient, I AM! LOL

I have a TON of pix of the new house but can't download them yet, so those will be to come soon as well.

Kids started school this week, so far so good. Chris is a SR this year, Dani in 9th and Tiff jumped from 5th to JHS to a "sevie" and Micheal started 2nd. Busy kids!!!!

Our old house is now being semi demolished - stopped by today as Blake was tearing out the kitchen - LITERALLY tearing it out, crow bar and sledgehammer - the whole bit! Now, I'll say there were many a time I'd loved to have slammed out that *&^%$ stove but this was crazy nuts! He offered me a swing at the cupboards but seeings how I was in sandals, shorts, ect... not too safe - but MAN that would have rocked! LOL

Guess that is about it... see ya when I see ya! Oh, and I HAVE been getting to the gym some, but not running like I wanted to - but trust me - this moving business is quite the workout!!!

Take care.
Darla

2 comments:

Robin said...

i am so glad your in! your next on my list for toms!! HOLY cow on tiff! chris will be so jealous.

:Jayne said...

Can't wait to see the new place. Your kids are growing so fast. Michael is in 2nd already??? WOW!

:J