Monday, August 11, 2008

Ahhhhhhh nice and cooool outside!






Good Monday morning! Hope all is well in your world today and the temps are nice and cool where you are too! I woke up this a.m. to go workout and then went out for my run and it was SO SO SO nice out - the sun was up, but rather than beating down on my hot sweaty head it was so nice and cool out there - it felt great! We are only supposed to get into the 80's today and I am allll good with that!

So, busy busy day ahead. Have a lot to do - Chris registers for his Senior year of HS today (I KNOW!!!!! Can you believe it?). Also I have the baby here which always keeps us busy! I have housework and laundry to do and I hope to put a big dent in the packing. I am thinking I will work on some closets and my scrapbooking supplies today. That is a LOT of packing itself! LOL

Not much else going on really, but I'll leave ya with a couple more pix from Boise just for fun. (Tammy and Uncle Ken, Tammy, the girls with Mom, Ed and his sisters 'better' side, and Micheal with Pappa!)

Have a GREAT Monday!
Darla

1 comment:

Kip said...

Cool? Are you silly girl!!!! We won't see cool for months so enjoy it you lucky duck!