Thursday, August 14, 2008

running pooeys





poo on the gym
poo on running
poo on skinnny jeans
poo on weigh in fridays
double poo on 4:00 a.m. alarms

I really wanted to be pushing myself super hard to get back up to my endurance on the running/jogging.... so far I have consistantly been going, but not building up much more endurance at all. I am down to about 1/2-1 mile MAX distance run and I very flustered. I don't know if I am pooey on it because other people have lost interest that were doing it with me or because I just need a break but I really want to do that 5k in Oct and be able to run the full thing, not do the run/walk interval like I did with the other 2 earlier this year.
I can honestly say that 99.99999999% of the time this health and fitness deal is a great and wonderful thing but than teeny tiny tidbit of the time that things don't go as I want them to sure can drag ya down... maybe with the moving and trying to get stuff done, kids getting ready to start school, all that, mabye it is all just pulling me too much? I by NO means want to drop my routine and I really still want to push myself on the running but mornings like today it seems futile.

poo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep it going....use the time to refresh yourself and help reduce the stress from the move...you can do it!