Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Ouch!

Morning all. Ouch! That is what I have to say today. I pulled something and it hurts. LOL Laugh with me here.... because ya can't cry, you have to laugh. Here is the deal. Yesterday when I was stretching out I felt like the inside of my upper thigh was "tight"... I wondered if I didn't stretch a little too much and pull it a bit or somthing but it wasn't bad. I still did a great workout and went running with no problem. It just felt tight is the only way to describe it. This a.m. I was late getting to the gym and sort of rushed through my warmup but didn't skip it - when I was doing my lunges I went down a bit further than normal (which usually bothers my knee or hip...) and HOLY COW I knew I'd done something. I about cussed out loud! I felt it definatly pull bad in there - 4-letter word ow! Well, I figured I had to keep moving so I went and got on the treadmill and walked, it was sore but I was ok. Then I went and met my friend Lisa to go running but there was NO way that was happening bc by then even my butt hurt! So, I think I have pulled something in there somewhere and now I'll have to play nice to my leg/butt for a couple of days I guess? I just REALLY hope this does not screw up my running! :O( I will cry if it does!

That is about all that is going on here. We will be leaving for Boise either tonight or early tommorrow for the funeral - not sure how long we'll be staying either. So, if I am not here blogging for a few days you'll know why!

Toodles and take care! (and stretch GENTLY please!)
Darla

1 comment:

Kip said...

Take care of yourself Darla!!