Monday, September 01, 2008

TOTALLY a bad Mom this year.






Yes, I admit it, I am a bad Mom, or I was till' now. I skipped out on posting the kids 1st day of school from LAST week .... but I do have a good excuse, however, our friend Blake says excuses are like bum-holes, they are all the same and full of crap! So, that said, LOL, here are the kids 1st day of school pix from LAST week! Chris is now 17 and a Sr in HS... what a handsome guy he is! Dani is a freshman (9th grader) in JHS and is getting more gorgeous by the moment. Tiff jumped a grade (we are so proud of her!) and went from 5th to 7th this year and started JHS with Dani. She is growing up too fast. Lastly, lil' Micheal (who looks rather evil in these pix, reminds me of the kid off Friday the 13th movies for some reason?????) started 2nd grade and is all alone in elementary now. Sniff sniff. School hours vary be we start catching bus as early as 7:25 a.m. and some don't get home til' nearly 4:00pm - and poor Chris chose longer work hours this year so we dont' see him till' after 8:00pm most nights! Anyway, here ya go, my school crew!
Oh, and Micheal had already left before the group photo, bummer....
Darla

2 comments:

Kip said...

Everyone looks so wonderful Darla!! You're going to have to beat the boys down from those girls, lol!

:Jayne said...

That baby does not look evil! He's so sweet. I agree with Kip, the boys are going to be chasing your girls. It's a good thing Chris stays busy with school and work, the women would be chasing him too! But he doesn't have any time for that right???

:J