Monday, September 29, 2008

Goodies!






I keep forgetting to share this.... last Friday my friend Lisa and I went out to Ririe to my neice Punki's house to get some goodies - straight from the dirt! Aren't these all just gorgeous?!? Punki's hubby, Doug, raised the most beautiful garden this year and I was just absolutly amazed, he did a great job, it was so perfect and better yet, they shared with us! Mmmmmmm! Carrots and onions, baby cucumberes and mini chili peppers and ooodles of tomato and beets - some peppers too! Just tons of delishish home grown veggies straight from the garden! YUM! We are canning the tomato's and I made a HUGE batch of the weight watchers veggie soup - but still have oodles more! Punki even sent us home with some of her frozen raspberry jam (OMG TO DIE FOR!!!) and some corn she'd put up! DELISH! THANK YOU to Doug and Punki for thier generousity and love! YUMMY-O!

Darla

No comments: