Monday, September 08, 2008

I'm going domestic




Freezer jam
Homemade zucchini bread
Fresh veggie soup last week
then over the weekend
Canning apples for pie filling
Drying apples in the dehydrator (as well as apricots)
Canning apricot jam
Canning chili, potatos and tomato too

FUN and a lot of work - who'da ever thunk DARLA spending that much time in the kitchen? GEESH! Thankfully my bf Lisa has a big awesome kitchen designed JUST for this purpose and the mess was all at HER house! ;o) It was fun though!

Darla

4 comments:

:Jayne said...

How yummy! I actually miss canning!

:J

Wildflower said...

You little domestic diva you!! If you come home and some of it's missing, it's at my house ;0)

linda said...

Way to go Darla.. How did you can the apples for the pie filling?? I would love to do that..

JulesinParadise said...

Egads you have been busy. How is the new home working out? Miss you!