Thursday, September 25, 2008

Big News.

Sit down folks - hold on to your hats.

Darla.
Got.
a job! ok ok a REAL job.

SERIOUSLY! I start work Oct 6th at the Hilton Garden Suites Hotel here in town, it is down by the greenbelt near the Shilo Convention Center Hotel and it is a new place and is ohhhhhhh so nice. I am looking forward to getting out and doing something with myself for a change. Sad to loose baby Noah to a daycare, but needed this so much. I'll be on varied shifts in the beginning and then it will get mor routine. I will be doing bookeeping and front desk check in/reservations and so on. So, after being home for 4 years I am back! Whoo whoo!

:O) Darla

3 comments:

Wildflower said...

WOW! How wonderful for you :0D I hope you enjoy it and they treat you well. You'll do great!!

:Jayne said...

That's great Darla! I always thought that is something I'd like doing. I hope you enjoy it!
:J

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!