Sunday, September 21, 2008

How SWEEEET!





So, I have been a terrible blogger, for a couple of reasons but that does not really matter I guess. Anyway, I finally have a few pix to share.
Last night was Christopher's HS Homecoming Dance... one of the few formal dances of the year. Being his Sr year in HS it was a big deal, I suddenly realized (yet again) that he is doing all these things for the last time. Sniff sniff. So, he asked out the sweetest lil' gal from school, she actually goes to school across town at the other HS but she is a cutie pie anyway. Her dress is just AMAZING gorgeous -- it is the prettiest purple and jeweled and just WOW! They made a beautiful couple and looked so happy together. They had a great time too, Chris said, dinner, dancing, all that fun stuff. So glad he made this memory. :O)
Of course, I made them come over for photos before the dance... so we got some of Chris before he left to pick her up, the two of them, and being the cheezy Mom that I am, I made Ed take a picutre of me with Chris too - goes back to one of those "last time" things... Silly me. We were going out too, for date night with our friends Blake and Lisa, and I actually had my hair done in something rather than a ponytail and wasn't wearing a baggy tshirt! WOW! LOL
So, anyway, here are the photos for you. I also have some of the parade from Friday that I need to download as well. I'll try to do that later today...
More later!
Darla

3 comments:

Robin said...

FUN!! he looks so handsome!!

:Jayne said...

Awww! It seems like so long ago we were doing that with Patrick.
He sure is a handsome boy that son of yours.
Where's the pic of you all dolled up for your date night?
:J

Wildflower said...

Well aren't you a hot mamma! You look great! Hope you and Ed had a fab date night :0) I LOVE Chris' dates dress!!! It's awesome. And what a heartbreaker he is all decked out in his tux...what a wonderful night for all of you.