Friday, September 19, 2008

FRIDAY!!!!!

OK first off, big weekend here - HOMECOMING is this weekend and we have lots to do. Chris is doing the float in the parade today for the German Club which means his Dad is helping - crazy, but fun. Tonight will be the game. Tommorrow night the dance. Lots going on. Should be some fun though! Go SKYLINE!

So, I went for a long walk this a.m. - did not plan to run at all - but something came over me and I went for it. Didn't do too bad either for not stretching or anything else. I ran a whoppin' 1/2 mile but at least I did it.

Today is weigh in day, not sure where I'll be, prob about the same as last week which is ok but not fab bc I have this huge goal coming up that I am nowhere near reaching yet.

Guess I'll be posting pix later of the parade and Chris in his dance dress up too - more later!

Darla

No comments: