Friday, May 25, 2007

Weight - weekend - schools out

Well, the weekend is here, lots going on, but I only have a minute to post to ya. Basically yesterday (Thurs) was the last day of school for the kids, they are out for summer break now. Yay? OK sure. Also marked the 9 month mark for me on my weight loss and fitness and was sort of hard to deal with. I had a great long thing all figured out to post here yesterday then ran out of time. Basically 9 months is a good/bad thing and I am happy and frustrated all in one. At the rate I am going it will take me another freaking 18 months to lose all the weight I want to lose and that is SO not what I had envisioned at all. *sigh* I will go into it more later I guess.

We have lots going on already today with the w/end upon us. Washing cars, mowing lawns, cleaning kids NASTY bedrooms. Fun stuff. Hope that tommorrow we can sneak off to Island Park for a day or so to visit and help our friends with the cabin they are working on up there. We'll see.

That is about it for now. Hope you enjoy the long weekend and make Memorial day a memorable one. Take lots of pix of your families!

HUGS
Darla

1 comment:

JulesinParadise said...

Have missed our chats at the Jungle...we all need to schedule a Monkey Day soonest!