Thursday, May 17, 2007

LOOK UP!!!!!

How TOTALLY COOL is that new banner up top there?? Thank you Thank you to my dearest buddy Robin for her creative genius and computer savy ways! THANK YOU ROBIN! Isn't that just the cutest! Oh- and she took that super adoreable photo of my baby boy Micheal too... oh so talented! Mmmwah! Luv ya Robin!

Busy day today, running kids, cleaning house, catching up laundry, all that "Mom" stuff. Had a good day though. Fighting what I think is allergies and making me a bit run down and sluggish but not feeling really bad at all? Weird. I am sure I'll live. :O)

Not sure what is all on agenda for the w/end but I'm sure we'll make the most of it! Never a dull moment around here. Only 1 more week of school.... oye! Scary times ahead! Loving the sunshine and warm weather though and that is just the tip of the good stuff that comes with summertime!

Having a good "weight" week... working out, eating pretty good, feeling confident. Have my measure day coming up too. That is always encouraging even if the weigh in days are not! LOL

OK off to watch the season finale of E.R. Make it a good one!
Darla

1 comment:

:Jayne said...

Love your new header! I need to try to make my own. Robin is soooo talented!
Keep up the great work on the weight. You are looking great!

:J