Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day and a SUPRIZE!




Here is wishing you Mom's out there a VERY HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! Just a quick post today to tell you all I hope it is a good one and to share a couple pictures! This morning after Church I had the kids take a photo of Ed and I and although I am seriously not looking happy, I was in a great mood!! Just had the wind blowing in my face and hair and squinting looking at the camera! Look at us!! TWO skinny chickens! Whoo whoo!

Then I had to share Ed's big news too.... he FINALLY got the bike of his dreams! We have gone through a few years of this, dirt bikes, road bikes, he has "settled" a couple of times but finally broke down this weekend and got the one he REALLY wanted most! It is a 2000 Yamaha VStar and not only is it a hot lookin' bike, it is PURPLE! Oh yea! (OK purple and red, but hey....) So he is a very happy boy right now. I will show more photos later on that! So cool though don't you think?
Well, I have had a pretty dang good Mother's Day so far. Ed got me a great lamp for my desk/ scrapbook area so I can SEE what I am doing now (you have no idea....)!!! The kids got me some fun scrappy supplies, papers, lettering and so on. I am set! Going to sit my lil' butt down here today and C R E A T E!
One last thing to share........ yest I was reading another Blog, by Ali Edwards, and she posted a list of great little quotes from a magazine she'd read. This one really popped out to me and I wanted to share it too.
"You don't have to have a PERFECT body to feel great in it"
Cheers!
Darla

No comments: