Tuesday, May 15, 2007

SO SO SO CLOSE!


First off, let me say that Ed is STILL floating high on a cloud since getting his new bike.... he and the kids are having a blast with it and someday (soon?) maybe he'll coax me into getting on for a ride with him.... (or not?). Chris won't go for a ride either, but not sure what HIS aprehensions are about? Mine, well, let's just say I have a "goal" before I'll go along for a ride. he he he
OK so talking about goals - I am SO stinking close to a big one! I am just a couple pounds shy of FINALLY reaching my 50 lb weight loss goal. It has been a very very long time coming... some days I think I am nuts to keep trying because the process is so slow, but seeing the results and feeling as good as I do, well, I will keep going. I have to! So cheer me on folks.... 50 is SO stinking close I can just feel it!!! The cool part is that I am well over 1/3 of the way there for my total goal and that makes it seem so much more awesome to me too!
On that note, I had a GREAT workout at the "Y" this a.m. and feel really generated and pumped up! Have been shaking my workout up a bit and adding things, limiting times on some others but all together I feel GREAT! Love going there.... best thing that has happened to our family in a VERY VERY LONG time!
Make it a GREAT day!
Darla

1 comment:

:Jayne said...

Keep it up girl! Soon you will be one hot foxy motorcycle mama!

:J