Friday, May 04, 2007

Let the chaos commence!!!!


OK First off, let me say that these 2 boys think they are WAY TOO COOL for words.... my oldest son Chris (in the jeans) and our nephew Jake (in khakis) had to play Joe Cool for photos when they visited us over Spring Break. These boys have grown up close... even though they live far apart. They are the 2 oldest grandchildren on hubby's side of the family, they were both born in June of 91' and we have watched them mark milestone after milestone in sequence.....it is so cool. Hard to believe they will be SIXTEEN YEARS OLD in June!!! YIKES! Anyway, they think they are too cool - yea, whatever boys. hee hee!
And on the subject of cool teenage boys....... the chaos shall commence today at aproximatly 7:00 pm. The "SOCCER CRAZIES" are coming today!!!!!!!!! If you recall from last year, my sister from Twin Falls is a soccer crazy family. Their baby son who is nearly 18 will be here in Idaho Falls for a big Shoot Out Tourney this weekend and we host them in our home. We will have 2 adults and about 4-6 boys staying with us and then my other sister will house the coach, another set of parents and a couple more boys. Yes, we are in fact nuts.... but we will have fun anyway! What a hoot! So, if you don't "see" me around for a couple days that is why. In the meantime today, I have ooooooodles and oooooooooodles of housework and prep to do before they all get here! We will have a big BBQ tonight and then games tommorrow.... and tommorrow night a big Pasta Feast and depending on how they play the games we'll see what Sunday brings! FUN TIMES! Oh, and send some good weather mojo to us....we are expecting winds and possible rain (boo hoo).
OK off and running.... tons to do! OH and one little positive note to share: I am down all that wieght I gained while I was sick and missing the gym. I have one little lb to get off by Monday and I just know with all the running we'll do this weekend it will so not be a problem! YEAH!!!!
HUGS and have a great weekend!
Darla

No comments: