Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Playing "catch up" - some things to share....

OK so this is a "jumble" of photos.... but I needed to catch up on things. LOL So here goes:

We have Tiffany with the Easter Bunny at the WalMart Easter Egg Hunt
Then there is Ed and Micheal on the Go-Cart on Easter Sunday ( the guy in the back is our oldest son's girlfriends brother and the owner of that go-cart which he crashed later in the week and crushed his hand badly... awaiting surgery for a bone/skin graft- poor kid!)
There are 2 pix of me on here, the one in pink was just a dang good photo of me (at least I think so) and I wanted to share it... it was before I had the two weeks of icky sickies and we were going on a date night, I thought I looked hot so I took some pix of myself! LOL The other photo of me in the black is when I got my hair cut and styled last week - the photo stinks as I had a 6 yr old take it for me, but I also was quite wind blown by this time too... so it looks better now than it did that day, but you get the idea.
The last photo is a silly. This is Ed and his younger sister from Oregon.......they came (she and her kids) over Spring Break to visit and we had to get some silly pix of them. What a couple of weirdos!
I have more pix to share but I'll string them out over the next few days I guess. Until then, behave and have fun.
Darla!












No comments: