Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Need A Push?


Well, not much time to post this morning but wanted to check in and say HI! Things are going good, just busy busy as usual. Kids, house, all that fun stuff. I have been getting some yardwork done as well and started babysitting again this week. So far so good - summer is off to a good start and we'll be in full swing soon! Wheee!

Planning to head back up to the fab-cab (cabin in Island Park) in 2 weekends, can't hardly wait! So excited for fun times up there and memories for our families. Our friends Blake and Lisa have kids near in age to ours and we all enjoy one another's company so much, it is just awesome to have friendships like this. We are so blessed.
*the photo is from the cabin, just one of a ton of the nature pix I took*

OK who is up for a BIG PUSH with me? I have already recruited a friend to join in but I am offically naming JUNE 2007 BIG PUSH Month! I am rearing to go and ready to jump in with both feet for a full month of total fitness and health! Good foods! Good excersize! Good choices ALL month long! By July 1st we should be feeling like a million bucks baby! So, if you want to join in with us, drop me an email! I think having the support and push from others is a huge part of weight loss and fitness sucess and the more we have the better we do! I for one, do so much better when I am accountable to someone else AND have to check in, report and devulge the good and the bad to my partners! So, join in if you want to! JUNE is going to rock! :O)

Off and going for the day... have a good one folks!
Darla

No comments: