Monday, April 30, 2007

back online... fun weekend... great weather...

Whew! I am finally back online on my OWN computer (THANK YOU ED!!!) and I am so happy! It is unreal to be without my cyber buddies and posting where/when I want to - can't believe I was so derailed without it all too! LOL O'well, I am back now and can download some pix and share some fun, new things with you now! Keep your eyes open for more soon! :O)

Had a great weekend, ran like crazy mad nutso people , but had fun. Did a lot of shopping, got dear ol' Ed all hooked up with some hip happen'in new threads, shoes, and even a coolio new pair of sunglasses. He is lookin' pretty hot I must say! Better watch out, he'll have the women hanging all over him now....... yikes!

BEAUTIFUL weather here in SE Idaho this weekend!!! We are talkin' turn on the AC in the car type weather! LOVE IT! I have been waiting so long for the sun to shine! Unfortunatly I did not take full advantage of it and get much done in the yard....... but I did plant 8 six-packs of petunias in my flower pots and boxes on the deck and in the front of the house. At least we have some color now! We do have some of our daffodills and other bulbs coming in, some there are a few sprigs of color around, but for the most part the yard was looking pretty drab. We need to get out and clean up, do the first mow/trim of the year and spruce things up before our company comes this weekend (the soccer crazies).

Well, off and running. SUPER busy day with lots to do.... I WILL be posting some new pix maybe later today or tommorrow to share. I promise! Also have a new workout plan for myself for this week... gotta keep going! I am getting back down from the wt I gained while sick teh past couple weeks so that is cool. I can do it!!! HUGS to everyone and make it a great one!!!!!!!!!
Darla

No comments: