Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Crazy Days

OH MY WORD life got CrAzY this week! I don't have a ton of time right now so a basic run-down will have to do. Sorry. I am sure I'll catch ya up more later.

Basically, after the stomach flu last week I had a "lingering" stomach cramp that has not cleared up. I roughed through it over the weekend and then went to see my general pract Dr on Monday, he thinks I have a hernia or some sort of tear so he referred me to a surgeon... today (Tues) I went to the surgeon and he also thinks I have a tear but not necessarily a hernia for sure. So... tommorrow (Wed) I will go to the hosp for a CAT Scan of my belly to see if it is internal or external and how deep, blah blah blah........basically right now I am 50/50 on the hernia and if I'll have to have surgery or not. In the mean time, well, I don't know. I am just taking it slow. Not in excrutiating pain or anything but still sore and when I bend, lift, twist and stuff MAN! does it hurt!! So, I am just laying low till' I find out more. I'll be sure to update you as I find out.

HUGS
Darla

No comments: