Thursday, April 26, 2007

New Hair Do Day!!

It is going to be a MERYY SUNSHINE DAY here for Ms DarlaLOU!!!!!

I just love days like today, when you wake up happy, things run smoothly and you just can't help but feel the sun is on your side, know what I mean? I guess the reality of it is waking up with the attitude that today is going to be a great day, right? LOL Whatever it is, I have it today!!!!!!

In a bit my friend Lisa and I are headed out to get new "do's" on our happy little heads! LOL We are going to a hair dresser who is also an old school mate of mine and who also happens to be our fave waitress at a local Mexican resteraunt that we go to 9x out of 10 for our date night. The other "funny" about her?? Her name is Darla! The only other Darla I knew all through my growing up until I moved out on my own after HS graduation! She is a sweetheart, super fun and apparently a great stylist as well... my friend Lisa has been to her before and loved what she did so hopefully I will too! I am a bit nutty about my hair, have had basically the same style since the 80's and will not cut it short, don't like layers and although I have an idea of what I want I am afriad of something "too" new for me. LOL I will try to post pictures this afternoon if I can... hope to anyway! Wish me luck!

In other news.... kids are all doing good, well, aside from Dani who is fighting some sort of allergy issue. Got her on lots of meds, even an antib just in case it is a strain of Bronchitis... but discovered yesterday that the best remedy for her was the nebulizer and some good ol' Albuterol treatments. She has a track meet today and I am praying she'll be ok for it... luckily she is not in any running events, just Shot put and Discus so all fingers crossed for her to make it though!
Chris got his drivers permit this week to drive with Mom and Dad for the next 4 months... then he is free to get his "OFFICIAL" license and he is free at last! EEEEECK! Talk about stress!!!!!
Tiff is working on a play for school, sort of a choir production / musical thing. She is running around singing all the time, so cute!
Micheal is going to his first "friends" bday party this afternoon. They are going to the roller skating rink and he is SO jazzed up about it! So cute! I hope it is a great experience for him !

OK that is about it. Off to get ready to go to the hair appt... can't believe I am nervous about it!! Funny huh? Well, I have to say, aside from Dollar Cuts $6-8 haircuts I have not been to a real salon for a real cut AND style for like over 12 years! So I think I am entitled to be a bit leary...

well, that's enough of that. Over and out, have a great one, I know I will!

HUGS
Darla

1 comment:

:Jayne said...

Sounds like great things are happening in your household! Can't wait to see the new do!

:J