Sunday, April 08, 2007

HAPPY EASTER SUNDAY!

HAPPY EASTER! Wow, can't believe another Easter Sunday has come and gone..... now we can be pretty well assured the snow is past and start focusing on SPRING! I did spent ALL day yesterday out in the yard, weeding, raking, planting, getting ready for the new season of sun! Today was a little less sunny (rather dreary actually) so I am glad I got as much done as I did on Saturday. We have a lot of flower beds at this new house and last year it took me about 3 weeks to get them all cleared out and cleaned up, then I just waited to see what would pop up as it warmed up outside. We have some beautiful bulbs and things that come in and I hope they are as nice this year too. So much work, but so much beauty!

Easter was a good one..... got the kids a trampolene and the usual baskets full of 101 lbs of sugar coated crap to eat! (sorry, but true) Chocolate bunnies, malted chocolate milk eggs, jellybeans galore, chocolate covered marshmellow eggs, peeps, all that good stuff. I am quite proud of myself though, I have been pretty good about not pigging out on all of the goodies and really the big tough one for me is those darn choco marshmellow eggs. OMGosh I could eat a dozen in one sitting, but I have only had 3 of them and I am done! Ed picked up some Dove dark choco eggs too, those are another story, but dark choco is better than milk. RIGHT?

OK well, off to get the ham done and rolls baking.......hope you had a GREAT day! HUGS
Darla

No comments: