Friday, April 13, 2007

One HOT Mamma!

OK what do you get when you put a mid 30's woman, married with 4 kids in a bar with her best friend (also mid 30's, married with kids) and 6 HOT MALE DANCERS? Let me tell you ... you get THIS:

http://www.chippendales.com/

OHHHHH Lordy lordy I was a screamin' crazy woman for 90 minutes last night! LOL My friend and I went to see the world famous Chippendale dancers and it was CRAZY HOT FUN!
Now, I am normally a pretty mellow, non-party kind of girl, but my friend and I, well our husbands thought this would be the fun night out we both needed - so, who were WE to argue with that? SO FUN! The place was packed with 1001 megga drunk- 1/2 dressed women who were screaming for anyone (bouncers, bartenders, anyone) to take it all off.... and here sat Lisa and I ! I have to say we were pretty out of our , uh, element? But we had fun anyway! The guys were INDEED very HOT and very entertaining although a bit more than I had bargained for, but we got in the groove, screaming and clapping and dancing with the best of them LOL! (OK not quite as much as the best of them but ... well. ) So, we watched the show, got in a near conflict with a group of drunk girls, got beer spilled all over us, reaked of cigarette smoke and got the show of our lives! It was fabulous! SERIOUSLY fun stuff... I would totally do it again and I don't know that I would change a thing except that maybe I'd have taken a few more single dollar bills with me if you know what I mean? Yes, we each got a little "personal" entertainment (nearly G-rated) and it was fun. Totally HOT men, totally FUN stuff. If you have the chance to go, DO IT! I would say it is a once in a lifetime MUST for any woman (married for not) but I can't say I'd like to just go once in my lifetime! LOLOLOL!

HOT HOT HOT!

Oh, and after being out late, I still got up and got to the YMCA for a morning workout! WHOO WHOO

2 comments:

nickle831 said...

LMAO sounds like you had a great time!! When I read the first couple of sentences, I thought, "What she took her kids to a chipendale show," had to reread that one.

:Jayne said...

OMG YOU CRAZY WOMAN! It is great fun tho isn't it? I went once when I was in my 20's and giggled the whole show! Not that I was embarrassed, I just didn't know WHAT to do!

:J