Sunday, April 15, 2007

Sunday

Well, another week is gone, wow, where do the days go? I don't know how or why but the days seem to fly by sometimes, like this past week. Of course, after being sick for a couple of days I feel like I "lost" some time anyway, but man, seems like it is Monday and then all of a sudden it is Friday and then the weekend is gone again.... you know?

Good weekend though. Thurs did the Chippendales show, Fri went over to our friends to hang out and visit, Sat was sort of a jumble of running errands and stuff, and then Sat night Ed took Micheal to the Monster Truck show in Pocatello and so Chris, Tiff and myself went out to dinner and shopping, then my sister Lisa picked Tiff and I up to go shop some more! Tiff got a super cute new outfit (top and skirt) and I got a (drum roll please..........) new swimsuit!!!!!! Now this is monumental folks. The last suit I bought (and wore) was when we went to Texas on vacation about 10 yrs ago!! I did buy a new suit when we went on our cruise to Mexico but it never fit right and I only wore it once before I discovered I was "hanging out" in places that were no good! LOL So I am ready to BURN that ol' 10 yr old suit of mine!!!!! hee hee!

Today was Church, we overslept and rushed to get there on time. Ed and Chris sang in a mens quartet for the Primary kids, so awesome! I had a combined class of 12 and 11 yr olds (in other words I got last yrs class back along with this years too) and it was total chaos! CHATTY kids!

I left a bit early myself and came home to tidy up the house. Never know who might just show up on Sundays you know! LOL

I am having a nasty stomach cramp on my L side, don't know what is up with it but it is so painful. When I sit too long, bend over, squat down or lift anything heavy it hurts. Not sure if it is just remimant pains from the flu last week or what. Kind of worries me though.... dumb thing.

OK off to hang out and enjoy the rest of my Sunday afternoon. Hugs to you all!

Darla

No comments: