Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Viva' Las Vegas BABY!

FRIDAY is coming up! Dear hubby Ed is heading out to LAS VEGAS for the weekend and I am ready to get tons done while he is gone! whoo whoo! For some reason I have a horrible time trying to clean and organize when he is home and the weekends are usually hopeless for any type of accomplishment around the house for me. So this is an awesome opportunity for me to work while he plays for a change!!!

Went to the Dr today, after yesterday's crazies I had to go back and get my blood pressure checked out. Let's just say I was not in good shape. It was REALLY high and REALLY scary so we got some meds going and took care of some other things. Hopefully I'll be ship shape soon??

OK I have so much to do, house to clean, laundry to catchup on, packing for my honey. Going to be a busy day Thursday so don't be looking for me online much. Sorry. :O( But I WILL be on this weekend for sure! Wheeee!
Darla

No comments: