Friday, March 23, 2007

Loved This

A while back my older sister was attending Curves for her workouts.......there was a gal there who was quite heavy and had been coming regularly and was doing fantastic! All the ladies there were so motivated by her perseverence and her want for bettering herself. My sister said there were in fact those who looked down their noses at her but for the most part they were all her cheerleaders and her support. One day she brought in these cards, or flyers have you... they had the following poem on them and she shared them with ALL the ladies at Curves. My sister fell in love with the poem and got an extra copy for me. If there was ever a better time to apply this in my lifetime I dont' know when it was. I should take a copy to those gals at the YMCA that were so "polite" to me this week....
Enjoy!
Darla


I'm Not Finished With Me Yet

When you take a look at me
If you don't like what y ou see
Just remember in my ways I am not set.
And if you don't think that I'm
Always perfect all the time
There's no need for you to get really upset
For I'm changing every day
In the things I do and say
And my attitude and thinking better get.
So please be merciful and kind
And keep just one thing in mind.
Just one truth: I'm not finished with me yet.

When I take a look at you
And I don't like what you do
I'll remember in your ways you're not set.
And if I don't understand
Every little thing you've planned
It may not be my business
So why should I get upset?
For you're changing everyday
In the things you do and say
And your attitude, like mine,
I hope will better get.
So I'll be merciful and kind
And I'll keep just one thing in mind.
Just one truth: You're not finished with you yet.
Why settle for less?
When you can choose to experience so much
MORE - BETTER - GREATER?
- Dr Zonnya

No comments: