Monday, March 19, 2007

MOTIVATED!

OK I AM SO MOTIVATED!!!!!!! Why? I'll share.....

- I am cranked up to 2 1/4 miles walking now
- I feel better than I have felt in like 15 years
- I look better than I have looked in who knows how long
- I have loved ones and friends who are so supportive it is sick
- I have a YMCA locally that is just awesome and seems to KNOW what I need
- I have a hubby who is doing this with me and kids who help push us along with gentle love

...and today I weighed in and have lost a grand total of exactly 39 lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so close to 40 I could just flip! My next goal is actually to reach 50 but I am so pumped right now I can't even stand it! Also wanted to say that with this I am now down over 7 points on my BMI too! SO COOL!

THIS is the way to start a Monday morning on a new week! HUGS and BLESSINGS you to my firends!
Darla

No comments: