Monday, March 12, 2007

Boys are coming home today!!

So, call me crazy, most women would be estatic that their man was out of town.... and yea, I was, for about 1 day.... but 4 days is a lot to me. I MISS MY MAN!

If you recall, Ed and our friend Blake went to Las Vegas for the weekend. A "guys" weekend. Went on a helicoptor tour, Nascar races, sight seeing, ect. Meanwhile- me and the kids, and Blake's wife, Lisa, and her kids, got to hang out here at home. Fun. Umm sure. Actually, Lisa and I went out on a girls night Sat and had a total blast.... but honestly, would have had more fun with our guys. Every Sat night (since forever) we have a date night with Blake and Lisa, it is just part of our standard week. I love Sat nights.......look forward to them from Sun morning to Sat afternoon! It is my break, my light spot to each week. They are the best. So, to have our guys gone, well, it was lonely. I miss them.


Anyway, the boys get home today, not soon enough for me!!! I can't wait to give Ed a big ol' smoochie kiss and hug! XOXOXO

In other news... weight loss is going well. I am down again this week and feeling great. When Lisa and I went shopping the other night I bought a super cute outfit, jean capri's and a beautiful over-sweater. LOVE them! However, (and this is BIG) I have to go exchange the capris for a SMALLER SIZE!!!!!!!! Oh hello, let's talk happy dance here! :O) Feeling good, looking good (imo) and just happy as can be!

OK off and running for the day! Have tons to do before I pick up Ed and hug his brains out! LOL

Have a great day!
Darla

No comments: