Thursday, March 08, 2007

The DREADED Day Has Come

Today, I sat down, and with a lump in my throat, I filled out the registration forms online for my oldest and sweetest dear son to take DRIVERS ED CLASS!

OK someone PLEASE tell me when I got old enough to have a son who is a teenager in highschool who is ready to DRIVE??????????????????????????????????????????????


Just yesterday my sweet boy was riding a bike with training wheels and calling me "Arla!! Arla!!" much to my brother in laws dismay! Just yesterday I was putting notes in his backpack for the kindergarden teacher (oh, that was our other son Micheal , ok).... hee hee Seriously though, I have to admit, I am a bit choked up at the thought that he will be driving! oye! And yes, a bit dismayed too that I AM in fact old enough to have a 15 yr old son who will be driving by this summer...

1 comment:

linda said...

Hi Darla, I love reading your blog and seeing the pictures of the family.. I am watching the race, and keep looking for Ed in the crowd..

linda