Monday, March 05, 2007

SO much to catch up on

Holy Moly folks........I feel like I have been gone for eons and eons when it really has only been a bit over a week! I think it was bugging my dear honey more than it was me though .... hee hee so he came down and tweeked my computer around for me and voila' I am back in blog land again! Yeahhhhh Ed! XOXOXO Love you!

Crazy week last week, kids were in/out of school all week with end of the tri and PT conf and so on. I did a ton of babysitting and running. Got taken out to lunch not once but TWICE and also managed to squeeze in some fun time with my kids as well. Busy times. Busy busy times.

Fitness is going great! Been getting to the YMCA each morning at the buttcrack of dawn (we are talking 5:15 am here folks!) and I am loving it!!!! Still seeing slow but sure progress with my weightloss, a pound or two each week, slow and steady. I feel great and hey, if I must say so myself I am looking pretty good too! Not that I am ready to go co-star with Patrick Swayze in a beach scene or anything, but hey...

BIG news is that Ed and his buddy are headed to Las Vegas this weekend for a guys getaway!! They are going for 4 days of FUN FUN FUN , touring, eating out, hotel, Nascar races, and even a HELICOPTOR RIDE too! So cool. I am happy they get to go, they are both hard working guys who definatly need a break! Hope they have a blast!! (yes, I will have some fun too! :O)

and MORE BIG NEWS (not as big as Vegas) is that the following weekend we are going with the same above mentioned friend and his wife for an overnighter ADULTS only to Boise!! So cool!! Going to drop our youngest off at my sisters midway over and then driving on to Boise to pick up a motorcycle from Ed's Dad. So cool. It will be a blast, just us 4 for a whole 24 hours including 8+ hrs in a car! ROTFLMBO We have way too much fun together so this will be memorable for sure!!

Had report cards last week, lots of A's, a few B's and a couple of C's.........not bad for 4 kids???? I was ok with them and as always we got great reports on all the kids. They are good kids and I am so thankful.

Well, the ickies got me, I have some funked up form of sinus/throat thing going on and I am wiped. Want to get to the "Y" early tommorrow so I am headed to bed early. Send me Vitamin C Vibes or soemthing .......k?

:O) Yeah! I am back!
Darla

No comments: