Monday, March 12, 2007

Home Safe - Drivers Ed - Where's Spring ?




Well, first of all, I have to report that my honey Ed and our friend Blake made it home safe and sound from Vegas........ let me say, they had FUN! Lucky guys!! Oh and they want to make this an "annual event" to have a guys weekend. Hmmm we'll have to think about THAT won't we?




Secondly, I reported the other day that my oldest, Chris, is starting drivers education.........well, tonight is his first class. sniff sniff... when did I get so old? Yikes! Also including a photo of his car he'll be driving. Who's BRIGHT idea was it for his Uncle to give a TEENAGER a RED SPORTSCAR?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????




And lastly, and most importantly, WHERE IS SPRING ALREADY??? I am so so so ready to plant flowers, mow grass and bbq out on the deck! Geesh! C'mon mother nature, give us a BREAK will ya?




1 comment:

:Jayne said...

Is Uncle paying the insurance on that bright red sports car? OMG! Does he know how much insurance is on a regular car for a teen age boy? Let alone a Bright, red sports car! I hope your son drives safely! I bet he looks hot in that car!

:J