Wednesday, March 14, 2007

I want to be HERE!!


OK I will admit it. I am really ready for SUMMER. I thought I was wanting spring.... I thought I was wanting to plan flowers, and start gardens and all that. But time has made me realize I need to be honest with myself. I am so ready for summer. This is a photo of Micheal at the Oregon Coast beach 2 yrs ago... we dont' get to go to Oregon this ummer (sniff sniff) but man oh' man I can draem , right? Yup, I have had enough of the mid 40's - 50 degree temps and the tease of the sunny shining skies only to go outside and find the stinking 500 mph winds (classic eastern Idaho sping)! I am ready for HOT SUMMER SUN and that is all there is to it!!!
Busy weekend coming up on us. Tommorrow I'll be helping out at a scrapbook sale here in town. Will be there from 11:00 ish to 5:00 ish .... should be fun. Then Fri we take off for a 24 hr excursion "aka date" to Boise with our friends Blake and Lisa. I AM SO JAZZED about that! Can't wait to go!
Sinus gunkies are back. Not sure it is is allergies from all this wind kicking up crud in the air...... or the dreaded sinus infection I had 2 weeks agao might be back? At any rate, all these meds I am on are preventing me from taking decongestants and that sucks! Luckily for me, I can stiill take Benadryl.Praise the Lord for small things. :O)

No comments: