Thursday, March 15, 2007

COOLIO LIFE OF A SCRAPPER!

...happy happy happy
happy happy happy
joy joy joy joy joy
joy joy joy joy joy....

I am doing the big time super duper megga happy dance right here right now for your viewing pleasure!! I hit the MOTHER LOAD of scrap goodies today and I am sooooo very happy! Won't go into unecessary details, but I "worked" at a scrapbook wholesale shop today and was "paid" in supplies. EVERY scrappers dream! Oh yea..... pinch me! I am SO not dreamin'!!!

All My Memories
- 28 sheets of Courture
- 8 sheets of Studio Collection
- 2 sheets of Simple Sweet
- 5 sheets of Herbanella
- Expressions Chipboard Alphabet
- 2 pks of metal zipper pulls
- 2 pks of metal ribbon slides with words
- 1 pk metal and acrylic word bars
- 1 Herbanella idea book

plus....

3Bugs 2 sheets of French Country
SBWizard 5 sheets misc
Karen Foster Chipboard Alpha Charms
Mem Complete Pure Juice 3-D Vellum Alpha Cards
Doodlebug Red abc tiles

And allllllllllllllllll that my friends for a grand total of $31.50 ! Wowza wowza egh? I mean, to get nearly 70 sheets of 12x12 pattern papers in CUTE prints for that price? I was in HEAVEN! I know that some of you who read my blog could give a flying leap about scrapbook products, papers, and so on.........but for those of you who ARE scrappers (I know your out there) you can jump right in on the happy dance with me OK?!! I tell you, I am SO LOVING that AMM Couture paper line and I have enough to prove it now too! hee hee

Tommorow is our fun trip to Boise and I can't wait! So much good going on, happy happy days!!!
Darla

No comments: