Thursday, August 31, 2006

It *IS* the little things....


OK , so I am LOVING this posting photos thing! So cool! (it IS the little things in life you know!?)

So I worked on this layout today...it was a challenge page, again, but got my creative juices flowing to say the least. A little bit of everything on it. The photo is of our very closest freinds, this was taken on our cruise we went on in Sept 2004. Hardly seems like 2 yrs have passed!!

Busy day here, lots of kids activities, back to school night, and so on. Sometimes I think we have to stop and remind ourselves to breath.....

So ready for Friday to be here, missing my honey all week while he works....quiet around the house w/ kids in school. Got a phone call today that our nephew got his drivers permit, he is the same age as Chris.........scary things!!!

Until next time.... be good, be happy and enjoy those "little" things!

3 comments:

Yvonne said...

Oh, great layout! Loving the colors you've chosen! Don't you love cruising? Can't wait for mine! LOL!!!

Ruth.E said...

Your LO is fantastic as per usual but I am so glad I stopped by your blog today because this "Sometimes I think we have to stop and remind ourselves to breath....." is just what I need today. Thank you.
Ruth

Cynthia said...

Beautiful page, my dear! Love the CBX!