Friday, August 11, 2006

Giving up...

Feeling blue today. Dissapointed. Frustrated. Feel like giving up. However, I am not a quitter and although today I want to cry and run away, I won't. I know sometimes things must go in a 'backwards' sort of order, but right now, I dont' want to play that game. I want to be the first one chosen for the team. I want to be on top of the mountain, not in the middle. I want to be the gold, not the silver, or bronze. Selfish. Yes. Realistic. No. Feeling better by moping and boobing over it, for the moment, yes, it does make me feel better. Tommorrow I will be fine. Tommorrow I will look forward, and make a new plan. Today, I will be blue... and that is OK.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go. ~Author Unknown"

Darla

2 comments:

Karalyn & Jason said...

Hey you!
Sorry you're feeling blue...I know how that goes. Ugh - you can overcome it though! :) Just look around at your new house, family, the love you have with your kids and hubby - it is amazing!
:)
Love ya,
Karalyn

Aimee said...

so sorry you're feeling poopy :( we all have those days (& sometimes those weeks), but it'll pass. hugs,
aimee