Thursday, August 17, 2006

My 'mantra'...

** FIRST I want to say WHAT A COOL BANNER UP THERE ON TOP OF MY PAGE isn't it?? Thank you Robin!! http://heartfelt.typepad.com/robingibbonsphotography/ **


So, since the first time I ever heard this quote, I have tried to make it a way of life for me...

FORCED OPTIMISM: Fake It Till' You Make It

What a great great quote I think and I just love it! So all the while I have been chanting this in my wee little noggin' I though to myself I should Google this and check out what I find!! Lo and behold, cool stuff! So first I found this site : http://www.thestarlitecafe.com/perl-bin/base/search.cgi which is a rather interesting poetry site... and on this site I found THIS poem FORCED OPTIMISM and dang!! it is cool!! ( Hope it is OK I posted it on here!!)


Forced Optimism

But when it starts to hurt
Just immerse,
And you'll be okay
And if it bleeds, that's fine
You'll heal with time
There is always something left unfound on the horizon.
It shouldn't have to be this way
Life should go on like in those old picture shows
Where there was always someone to save the day.
But I know,
Even though we're allalone in this,
It will be okay.

(Stupid, I know. As is most of what I write.)
By Arrant

Well dude, Mr Arrant, whoever you are....I personally think it is a way cool poem and love it!

And THAT is all SHE wrote. Until next time... behave and behappy!


3 comments:

:Jayne said...

Love the poem Darla!

:J

Kip said...

Love the poem and love the banner!!

JulesinParadise said...

Great poem and love, love your banner!