Monday, August 14, 2006

ONE MORE WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not that I am counting days, or hours...or slowly ticking seconds of each minute.... but DANG! I wish Friday were here already! I am so ready for school to start already! This whole week is going to go especially S..L...O....W......... I hate it! Last week dragged, I was tired and crabby and this week is going to be worse by a long shot! ack!! I cannot wait for the busy noisy early morning fights for the shower and then the "ahhhhhhhhh" peace and quiet as they all shuffle out the door! YES! And afternoons all to ME ME ME myself! Will be so nice!! I keep promising myself I WILL NOT get hooked on Guiding Light all over again (it has been years) and Oprah and all those shows...nope, I will be productive, and active, and creative. I WILL BE SUPER MOMMY!!! (hee hee)
Monday :(almost done!)

Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday: FUN DAY
Sunday: Final countdown........

MONDAY : BACK TO SCHOOL BABY!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Cindy Marchant said...

LOL, Darla!!! You and millions of other mom's around the country!

:Jayne said...

Darla,
Are you SURE you are really going to be happy about Michael starting Kindergarten? Really SURE? I was a blithering idiot when Patrick started!

:J