Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Things.

Last night my hubby was showing me a website called 43Things http://www.43things.com/ and it is OH SO COOL. I love the thought of hooking up with people with the same goals and ambitions and dreams. There is sure some crazy stuff on there too, but overall, just average Joe's who have big ambitions in life, just like me! Check it out, very cool.

I want to be 5 again. http://s68.photobucket.com/albums/i21/DarlaLOU/?action=view&current=MICHEALAT51.jpg&refPage=&imgAnch=imgAnch2 Doing a scrapbook page about my son Micheal... he is 5, he is carefree, he is amazingly silly and smart and funny. He keeps us all laughing day in and out. He is like a cat, sleeps when he wants/needs to, eats when he wants/needs to and plays the rest of the day. That is his 'job'... love that. I want to be 5 again.

Ready for school to start. I have had a nice summer, the kids have been pretty good, no major bologna pulled and overall enjoyable. We have had swim camp, trip to cousins, visit to friends family reunion, sleepovers, swimming, camping, hiking, Yellowstone, fishing, sprinklers, and so on.......I am ready for backpacks, homework, afterschool snacks and reasonable bedtimes. Are the kids? Uhhh that remains to be seen.

DH has been sick. Poor guy. An illness whose symptoms flare up at wierd times... hope to get it under control. Had a long night with him last night and hope we can get him some relief soon. Sucks to be sick.

Scrapping. Feeling inspired these days. Doing lots of pages and projects and just having fun exploring and creating. Enjoying the goodies I have and putting them to use. Finding lots of ideas and inspiration from fellow scrappers, magazines, blogs and more. Love this hobby. Love this art.

Sick of chicken and hamburger. LOL Yes, it is true. I know my family too well to change up the menu too much, but I'd love to try some new fun funky recipes and meals and maybe throw out the frozen chicken breasts and hamburger for a few weeks.

Off to fold laundry... ahhhh womanhood. LOL Darla

1 comment:

Cindy Marchant said...

Wow, Darla, you have had one busy summer. You got a lot in and the kids will remember it fondly. Hope Ed is feeling better.