Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Getting into routine??

Routine. How does one define that word? Ha ha! I am trying to get into a routine with the kids in school and so far, nadda! That is ok though, it is only the 3rd day since they started and realistically it will be another week or so I am sure! I just want to get my 'groove' going with things and I feel so chaotic right now. Need to mellow out or I'll end up all flustered for no reason!! (NOTE TO SELF: Chill out Darla!!!)

So, kids are liking school so far. Micheal is SO stinkin' cute with his lil' hair slicked back and his backpack on for school. Yesterday he lined up with his class and since we were "lost" he got into the back of the line.....he said "Look Mom, I am the CABOOSE!!" Love it! So cute! Dani is getting used to the faster pace of JHS although she still thinks SHE is personally picked on bc she only has 3 min between classes! RED ALERT DANI: alllll 900+ students have only 3 min between classes! LOL Goofy girl! Chris is Mr High School, loving it all!! Tiff is getting used to 4th grade although I may see some potential teacher/student issues, but I am remaining optimistic for now!!

OK off to get into that "routine" I am insisting upon! Until next time...........

4 comments:

Cindy Marchant said...

Aww, the kids are back in school! You will get into that routine in no time, I'm sure! I sure am loving all you layouts, Darla! you are so very talented.

Rhonda said...

Hey there girlyfriend! I'm glad that all your kids are liking school this year. If I can ever get all of my oldest her stuff for school then I too might like it. hehehe They sent us a computer for this purpose but only one prob--no tower yet so she can't officially start but hopefully soon. I have called and just emailed so hopefully we get a response soon.

Rhonda

Mae said...

Trust me, you will be on schedule soon--as a matter of fact, in no time you will be calling it a "rut"!

Mae

Kip said...

Boy, that's a lotta kids to keep up with and I don't know how you do it Darla but you do a bang up job!!! Glad school is going well for all of them so far.

Kip